5 Reasons You Should Start Making Use of Email Marketing For Your Business

Here Are 5 Top Reasons on the importance of email marketing and how they can help your business:  

1. Staying in Contact With Your Audience

Emails have the ability of keeping your customers informed. Consumers can of check their email when it is convenient for them. It will give them a feeling that you have them in mind. This email can be very simple as saying: “Hi, you’re on our mind, here is a special offer!” or “Here is an update on what has been on here in this recent weeks.” Those that have signed up to your email list already have made a commitment to receive these notes. So they will likely enjoy these emails (as long as they have something worth reading) and it will boost the engagement with your customers.  

2. Increasing Brand Awareness

Social media isn’t the only platform that helps to promote a company’s brand awareness. Possessing a prospect or customer’s email address only means this one thing : and that is they have showed a level of interest in your business. Email marketing gives you the ability to increase that interest level, that brand awareness, by staying top on their mind, it now depends on your relationship with them.  

3. Reaching Customers in Real-Time

According to Litmus company’s survey, 54% of all emails were opened on customers mobile device. This is significant and should come into play when you are planning any marketing strategy. Many and more consumers are using their mobile devices to access not only their emails but all other types of media and information. Not only that, if you have well-designed emails it’ll produce higher conversion rates on mobile than any other medium.  

4. Everyone (Almost) Make Use of Email

A “Hubspot” research and survey confirmed that about 91% of consumers make use email. That alone should be enough to convince you to make good use and also explore the tool. Unless your industry are accounting for the remaining 9% (hint: it doesn’t), email offers an incredible opportunity to help you to reach customers. Not only that you can provide your consumers with new products, discounts, specials, and more, but they can also share and forward those emails to anyone they’d choose to. A good email marketing strategy is to encourage customers to share the tabled offers as much as possible. Remember brand awareness? The Email business is very big especially in the B2B world as it one of the most prominent form of communication for about 73% businesses.  

5. It’s Affordable

Yes, we know you have been waiting for us to address this one. You can actually get to a large number of consumers for just some less pennies per message. The cost per (possible) conversion is very low with email marketing, It is hard to believe that every company will not participate, or engage more often. Email marketing services like the “SendGrid” will only cost you $0.0006 cents per message at their Platinum Marketing Email level.

The Mail Chimp allows you to send up to 12,000 emails a month just for free. They also have offers for larger monthly plans for businesses that are growing bigger with up to 600,000 subscribers and also high volume sender plans for anything over that. Another email marketing company, is the “Vertical Response“, they give free email offers free email marketing up to 4,000 emails in a month and up to 1,000 email contacts. They also offer higher-volume senders subscription services. According to “Shout It Out” Designs, your company would spend need for per year about 152 hours to manage the campaign at a 15,000 email database. This would include drafting, writing, sending, scheduling, etc. of the emails, also including answering any questions about what the company offers, and the database maintenance: deleting and adding members, updating information and other tasks.


Lite1.6 Lite 1.6 Lite16 Lite 16 Lite1.6 Email Extractor Lite 1.6 Email Extractor Lite Extractor Email Extractor 1.6 Lite 1.6Lite Extractor Lite Lite1 6 us  

Leave a comment