Gmail keeps three email lists to help you stay in touch with customers and partners. Your My Contacts list is your saved email contacts in Gmail. However, Gmail also keeps track of anyone you’ve previously contacted via Gmail. Gmail also keeps track of how often you contact these contacts and creates a subset of them. You can also create groups to help organize contacts. These email lists can be exported from Gmail.
Step by step guide on how to extract Email addresses from Gmail
- After login in to your account, click the “Gmail” drop-down menu in the navigation bar on the left. Choose “Contacts.”
- Select “Export” from the “More” drop-down option above your contacts.
- Select the group you want to extract from the drop-down menu by clicking “The Group.” “My Contacts,” “Most Contacted,” or any of the custom groups you’ve made are all options. Alternatively, you can extract all contacts by clicking “All Contacts.”
- If you want to use the list outside of Gmail, select “Outlook CSV Format” or “vCard Format.” Otherwise, you can import it into another Gmail account using the normal “Google CSV Format.”
- Select “Export” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Save File,” then “OK,” choose a location for the file to be saved, and give it a name. To export the file, click “Save.”
Extract Email Addresses From Gmail
Employing Gmail Email Address Extractor, an all-in-one tool that can easily extract email from your Gmail inbox, labels, sent folders, trash, starred things, and more, and export it to a Google spreadsheet, a comma-separated file, or an Excel file. Additionally, you can retrieve email IDs from your Gmail account individually.
So, let’s have a look at how to extract Gmail email addresses in detail with a step-by-step guide.
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the software, navigate to the email sources list and select Gmail.
- After the software has been downloaded and installed, go to the email sources list and select Gmail.
- After selecting the Gmail option, rapidly enter in all of your Gmail account information and click the login button to begin the procedure. (Note: If you have numerous Gmail accounts and want to extract all email addresses from various Gmail accounts, enable the “Use Batch Mode” option.)
- After that, the tool will begin downloading all of your Gmail mailboxes into the programme panel. Now, select the folders from which you wish to extract email addresses.
- Next, select Selective Export settings for Extracting Email Address from the filter choices list. If necessary, activate the Use Advanced Settings option for selective backup.
- After that, choose a spot on your computer to save the extracted email addresses from your Gmail account. After that, press the Backup button.
- Now sit back and wait for the extraction procedure to complete. It will quickly extract all email addresses from messages in your Gmail inbox as well as other folders.
It will also send a completion message and a log report after the processing is completed.
Now access the folder that contains your Gmail account’s extracted email addresses.