Email marketing’s impact goes far beyond inboxes. Email marketing is about reaching your target audience with relevant content.
- Emails sent automatically generate 320 percent more revenue than non-automated emails.
- Emailmonday reports that 55% of companies use marketing automation.
- Less than 1% of emails are opened or clicked on a daily basis, according to Experian.
- 78 percent of marketers say they can’t live without list segmentation – Gleanster
- Nurtured leads buy 47% more – Annuitas Group
- Automated abandoned shopping cart emails increase conversion by 2.4x – Experian
- Personalized email opens 188% more than non-personalized emails (12.1%) – Statista
- Personalization is “extremely important” to 94 percent of customer insights and marketing professionals. Talking Points
- Conversant Media: 66 percent of marketers are seeking internal resources to execute personalized marketing programs.
- Segmented campaigns increased revenue by 760 percent – Campaign Monitor
- Experian: 50% of companies believe personalization can increase email interaction.
- In 2017, eMarketer predicts that 8 out of 10 internet users will use a smartphone regularly.
- By the end of 2018, over 2.2 billion people will be using mobile email globally – The Radicati Group
- 68 percent of companies already use mobile marketing – Salesforce
- According to Campaign Monitor, Apple iPhones account for 90% of all mobile email opens.
- Email open rates on mobile devices increased to 68% in 2016 from 21% in 2012 – Campaign Monitor
- New smartphone subscribers are increasing at a 20% annual rate – Mary Meeker via TechCrunch
- Segmented, targeted, and triggered campaigns generate 77% email ROI – DMA
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, Campaign Monitor gets $44.
- Email marketing had a 28.5% ROI versus 7% for direct mail – Chief Marketer
- Automated emails outperform batch emails by 180 percent – VentureBeat
- Email marketing converts 174 times more than social media – Campaign Monitor